|Category||IEEE Members||Non-IEEE Members|
|Indian Participants (INR)||UG/PG Students||6500 INR||7000 INR|
|Research Scholars||7000 INR||7500 INR|
|Academicians||7500 INR||8000 INR|
|Industry Delegate||8000 INR||8500 INR|
|Listeners||5000 INR||5500 INR|
|Foreign Participants (USD)||Authors||150 USD||200 USD|
|Listeners||100 USD||150 USD|
Camera-Ready Submission Instructions
Camera Ready Paper Submission Instructions for ICSCDS 2024 (For Accepted Papers)
The following information is provided to help you in the preparation and submission of your final paper as it will be published in the proceedings of ICSCDS 2024.
- All papers MUST be formatted according to the paper template, Microsoft Word or LaTeX tailored for ICSCDS 2024. Final submissions must be in both Word/LaTeX and pdf format, are limited to a 15 MB file size.
- Papers MUST be no longer than 8 pages (7 pages + 1 page references). Papers that use different formatting from the ICSCDS 2024 LaTeX or Word templates, have more than 8 pages, will not be included in the proceedings.
- All accepted papers must be presented at the conference at least by one of the authors (preferably the corresponding author). One of the authors must register to the conference (under the suitable registration category) and must register before the deadline given for conference paper registration. Failure to register before the deadline will result in automatic withdrawal of your paper from the conference proceedings.
Preparation of the Paper
Please follow the guidelines hereafter to prepare your camera-ready paper.
The following style files and templates are available for users of LaTeX and Microsoft Word.
Copyright Form: Click Here to download
Download the document and fill the copyright form by mentioning the name of all the authors, paper title and at the last of the page, the corresponding author’s signature should be included.
Before submitting final documents to ICSCDS 2024, anyone of the author should register via the payment gateway. One registration covers the presentation and publication of one paper. Multiple registrations are not allowed for a paper.
- Select the payment gateway
- Enter the following:
- Paper ID: As given in acceptance letter
- Your email address
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent for the successful transaction.
Paper and Copyright Submission
Please submit your camera ready paper and payment first to the conference Email. After the submission, corresponding authors will receive email from the conference desk. Then submit copyright form in the mail. Corresponding authors will receive event-related details and schedules 7-10 days before the conference date and the same will be displayed in the conference homepage.
Note: Cancellations and alternate submissions are not allowed after registration.