- At least one of the authors listed on the accepted paper must pay the registration by the requested registration deadline.
- The authors of accepted paper can complete the IEEE Copyright Form.
- For those listeners, who do not need to submit a paper to the conference, committee advises you to follow and finish registration.
- Please send the required documents:
- final paper.
- IEEE Copyright Form.
- payment proof to email@example.com in order to complete the registration and include the paper in the conference proceedings.
Write / Call coordinator as soon as possible, in case of registration beyond deadlines.
After sending the payment, please communicate via conference Email for payment acknowledgement.
Registration Fee Includes:
- 20 minutes Oral presentation / Poster Presentation for every presenter
- Conference Proceeding for participants who registered with paper
- Conference program for all participants
- Certificate of participation for all participants
- Lunch, coffee breaks for all participants
- Conference Kit
- All sessions are available to all participants
If the registrant is unable to attend, and if they provide any valid reason, the following cancellation policy is applicable.
60 days before conference- 60% refundable; 30-60 days before conference- 40% refundable
No refunds will be done one month prior to the conference.
Note: Refund fee will be processed 2-4 weeks after the conference, excluding the transaction charges